- Best Gift for 8-14 yr girls & boys: Build, Play, Learn,116 Parts,BUILD TIME: 120 min,STEM Concepts: Lenses and Refraction,Magnification & Momentum Transfer
- Great Value For Money: Longer Constructive Activity,Multiple Gameplays,Core STEAM Learning and Superior Engagement Time Per Rupee than other DIY toys
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Imported Premium Pine Wood. Sourced from Responsible Eco-Certified Vendors. “NO SPLINTERS” so that your child is protected
- No Mess, No Tools Needed for assembly for a clean, MESS-FREE HOME, Elastic Bands joinery, Easy to Disassemble and Reassemble
- Children Learn Best Through Play: With Smartivity, your child constructs a STEAM Concepts based game/toy with Real Moving Parts & MECHANICAL ACTIONS
- Easy,Age-Apt Instruction Book: One-Step-Per-Page, Big Pictures, MODULAR ASSEMBLY for self-paced construction. Minimal adult involvement
- Trusted By Parents, Loved By Children in 24 Countries (incl USA, Europe): Non-Toxic & Safe. Tested in global labs. Exceeds global toy safety standards
- Designed in Collaboration With Children: Evaluated and approved for Construction, STEAM Learning and Fun Quotients by Smartivity STEMNinjas.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? Just call us if you need a part for any reason. We’ll get you what you need
- Patent Designs MADE IN INDIA, Sturdy, Tough & Durable: Extensively Tested in Simulated Child-Use Scenarios to ensure long-lasting, multiple play time
Publisher: Smartivity Labs PVT LTD
Details: There is an entire world that is too small to be seen with the naked eye. Fortunately, man has invented microscopes to take a glimpse into this unseen universe. Using the fun and clear instruction booklet, you will be able to construct your very own microscope. Smartivity's microscope kit is useful for your young scientists to investigate small objects. The LED light allows for enhanced viewing of small details. Makers will have a blast learning and understanding the principles of optical instruments.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 2.0 inches