- Best Gift for 8-14 girls & boys: Build, Play, Learn,314 Parts,BUILD TIME: 200 min,STEM Concepts: Biomimicry,Human Hand Anatomy & Momentum Transfer
- Great Value For Money: Longer Constructive Activity,Multiple Gameplays,Core STEAM Learning and Superior Engagement Time Per Rupee than other DIY toys
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Imported Premium Pine Wood. Sourced from Responsible Eco-Certified Vendors. “NO SPLINTERS” so that your child is protected
- No Mess, No Tools Needed for assembly for a clean, MESS-FREE HOME, Elastic Bands joinery, Easy to Disassemble and Reassemble
- Children Learn Best Through Play: With Smartivity, your child constructs a STEAM Concepts based game/toy with Real Moving Parts & MECHANICAL ACTIONS
- Easy,Age-Apt Instruction Book: One-Step-Per-Page, Big Pictures, MODULAR ASSEMBLY for self-paced construction. Minimal adult involvement
- Trusted By Parents, Loved By Children in 24 Countries (incl USA, Europe): Non-Toxic & Safe. Tested in global labs. Exceeds global toy safety standards
- Designed in Collaboration With Children: Evaluated and approved for Construction, STEAM Learning and Fun Quotients by Smartivity STEMNinjas.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? Just call us if you need a part for any reason. We’ll get you what you need
- Patent Designs MADE IN INDIA, Sturdy, Tough & Durable: Extensively Tested in Simulated Child-Use Scenarios to ensure long-lasting, multiple play time
Publisher: Smartivity Labs PVT LTD
Details: Have you ever wanted a robotic hand of your own? Well The Smartivity robotic hand is just for you. With its realistic hand anatomy, the fingers move just like your hand fingers. You can grab things, make hand gestures, open door handles and even play catch! The mechanical hand introduces children to the marvellous anatomy of the hand, depicting the joints and bones of the fingers along with their ligaments and tendons.
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.1 x 2.1 inches